Data Protection Policy
This document details the various measures implemented by Culturespaces, in accordance with the French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files, and Individual Liberties, for the protection of personal data that you may communicate to us via our Internet site or our online sales platform.
1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
1.1. Definition and nature of personal data
If you wish to have access to our site, you will be asked to provide personal data, in particular your name and email address, so that we can provide you access to the website’s services.
We only use this personal information to provide services to which you have agreed. Given that you will have given us prior consent, we will be able to use the various personal details under the terms and conditions set out in this document in order to keep you informed electronically of any developments in our products and services. However, when information that might be used to keep you informed about our products and services is collected, you will always have the possibility of accepting or refusing to allow personal data to be used for the purpose of marketing. In addition, each email we send contains an unsubscribe link that enables you to automatically opt out from our marketing communications. If you choose to unsubscribe, you will be removed from the corresponding mailing list within a reasonable time. The email addresses that you may be required to enter on other forms (particularly the ‘Contact’ form) are only used to send the corresponding message and are not stored.
1.2. Who is responsible for collecting and processing the data?
CULTURESPACES, a company registered under French law, registered at the Companies Registration Office (RCS) of Paris under number 8378955116, whose head office is located at 153 Boulevard Haussmann 75008 Paris, France, will be responsible for collecting and processing the data. We attach particular importance to the protection of your personal data.
1.3. The data collected
We may collect and process the following data:
The data you transmit directly to us, and in particular:
- The data required to register on our Platform: your surname and first name, your email and postal addresses, your date of birth, and your password. This information is mandatory. If you do not provide this information, you will not be allowed to set up an account on our Platform and have access to our services;
- A copy of all orders placed on our Platform;
- Details of financial or accounting operations carried out on our Platform;
- A record of your activities on our Platform and the content you have accessed.
1.4. Data collected automatically
We may record usage data when you access our Platform and services (or use them in any way). During each of your visits, and in accordance with the applicable legislation and with your consent, we may, if necessary, collect information about the devices you use to access our services or about the networks through which you access our services, such as your IP address, connection data, types and versions of internet browsers used, types and versions of browser plugins, operating systems and platforms, clickstream data, including the URL of the page from which you access our platform, and the content you access or view. Amongst the technologies used to collect this information, we use the cookies described in detail in the Article below.
1.5. Duration of conservation of the data
As regards data concerning the management of our commercial relationship:
- your personal data will not be stored beyond the time strictly necessary to manage our business relationship;
- with regard to possible commercial prospecting, your data may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship. At the end of this three-year period, we may contact you again to find out if you still wish to receive commercial offers.
As regards data concerning your bank cards:
- financial transactions pertaining to the payment of purchases and fees via the Platform are entrusted to a payment service provider, the company PayPal, which ensures the smooth running and security of these transactions. The Provider collects and retains, during the period of your registration on the Platform and at least until you carry out your last transaction, and in our name and our behalf, your personal bank card data. We do not have access to this data.
- data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2, on the back of your bank card, is not stored.
1.6. Data use
We process personal data in order to enable us to manage, invoice, and track the activity on the Platform. This data is necessary for the proper functioning of our services.
In accordance with the applicable legislation and with your consent, we will be able to use the data provided on the Platform for the purposes of commercial prospecting, such as sending you our newsletters, invitations to our events, or any other communication that may interest you.
2. NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected via our website shall under no circumstances be disseminated, rented, exchanged, or made available to a third party by Culturespaces without your consent.
Exceptionally, to ensure our compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations, your personal data may be passed on to the competent authorities.
Culturespaces is committed to protecting your personal data by using standard data protection technology to encode information transmitted online. The various technologies and data security processes protect your personal information and prevent any unauthorised persons from accessing, using, or disclosing it.
Culturespaces shall not be held liable for the content of sites accessible from its website, their level of security, or their confidentiality policies.
3. RIGHT OF CONSULATATION, RECTIFICATION, AND OPPOSITION
Data is processed in accordance with the French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files, and Individual Liberties, modified by Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004. You have the right to access, modify, and rectify information collected, and to oppose the processing of your data, by making a request in writing to email@example.com or by letter to the address
Correspondant Informatique et Libertés
153 boulevard Haussmann
4.1. What is a cookie?
4.2. Various sources of cookies
Culturespaces stores cookies on your device for the purposes of browsing our website, and optimising and customising the services on our website.
These are cookies deposited by third-party companies (for example, advertising agencies or partners) in order to measure our website traffic, identify your centres of interest through products consulted or purchased, and to personalise advertisements on our website or on other websites. Culturespaces has no control over cookies deposited by advertising agencies that act on their own behalf. However, you can refuse the installation of cookies on a cookie management platform.
4.3. Accepting or refusing cookies
There are different ways to manage cookies.
Cookies can be disabled by following the instructions below and changing the settings on your Internet browser:
- if you use Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- if you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- if you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- if you use Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Settings on a cookie management platform You can manage certain third-party cookies by visiting cookie management platforms provided by advertising professionals.
This cookie management charter may be updated at any time. When it is updated, the date of the last update will be indicated at the bottom of the charter. Your consent will always be required if an update of this privacy statement in any way affects the rights to use your personal data regarding the provisions set forth in this Charter at the time of data collection.
Last update: March 2021